Pencil Jars

Moved over from my previous blog:

All over pinterest you will see how teachers have used cans, tiny buckets and cups to create areas to turn in an unsharpenend pencil and pick up a sharpened one.

This is because teachers HATE pencil sharpening sounds when they are trying to teach and many schools invest in high dollar sharpeners that students are not allowed to use because they will break them.

Last night I took two empty mason jars and transformed them to match my style for my future classroom! I want to eventually glitter podge the black metal tops and add more marble rocks but this will do for now :)

I used my cameo to cut the vinyl and the colored rocks are black clear and purple :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Welcome to my new teaching blog! I will do my best to update with things I use in my classroom and ideas I find online :) Feel free to send me advice, tips and questions. Happy Teaching!!!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.